“Try To Fall Asleep” Beta Patch V0.3
Today we’re releasing a pretty big patch with a lot of requested features and suggestions from the community! So what’s in this update -
Falling asleep sequence
- Updated tutorial graphics.
- AB’s voice is now a bit more louder.
- Hallucinations appear a bit less often.
- There’s a brand new hallucination!
The dream sequence
- The map of the facility now has a “You are here” mark on it.
- Now the player moves slightly slower.
- Now the player can’t jump out of the nightmare sequence.
- New animated text continuation icon.
- Now the player needs to collect 5 instead of 6 fuses.
- Added a stress ambiance for each stress level.
- When the player dies in the dream sequence, the game restarts the dream sequence and doesn’t go back to the main menu.
- Minor performance improvements.
As always, we’re still open to all suggestions and feedback. We’re currently working on a few more complicated improvements, which will take a bit more time to complete. Also, the Mac and Linux version will be available soon. ;)
Enjoy the update!
Get Try To Fall Asleep
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.